PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS “Lillestoff Design-Wettbewerb”
The design competition is administered by Lillestoff GmbH, Bayernstraße 3, 30855 Langenhagen.
- The competition starts on 2nd February 2015 and ends on 27th March 2015 at 12 o’clock.
- Participation is effected through an E-Mail to nele.wahlers[at]lillestoff.com. Full name as well as a valid address have to be included. A design for children with maximum 7 colors has to be submitted in PDF.
- Entitled to participate in the design competition are solely persons aged at least 18 years and with a valid address. Lillestoff employees and their relatives are not entitled to take part, as well as Designers, who already work for the company.
- Competition prizes are published on this website. Please refer to „Prizes“.
- Winners will be selected by a professional jury respectively online-voting and published on this website. Additionally, the 8 favorites will be informed via Email, asked to answer a short interview and to send it back within 2 days.
- Legal process and cash payments are excluded.
- By submitting a design, the participant ensures that he/she owns all rights. At the date of publication, these rights are transferred to lillestoff. A previous, written agreement of all 8 favorites is necessary.
- Designs, provided in conjunction with this competition may be used for lillestoff’s public relations (on- and offline) without restrictions.
- This competition is not related to Facebook and in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. The recipient of data provided by the participants is not Facebook, but the operator. Provided data will only be used for contacting the winner and for the administration of the prizes. Questions, suggestions or complaints are thus to be addressed to the operator. In addition, the operator may contact the participant via Email.
- Entries, which contain insults, racism, pornography or personal attacks are forbidden. Promotion of another product as well as violation of existing law are also not allowed.
- Technical problems or unpreventable harm are not subject to the liability of the operator.
- Applicable law is solely the law of the principality of the Federal Republic of Germany. If individual provisions should be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of participation.
By entering the competition, entrants automatically accept all the terms of the competition.